Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Top Rookies of 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
trey burke, oladipo, and mcw.... long-term, i saw otto porter play a few weeks ago and came away impressed. also antetokounmpo and dennis schroder have the sort of skills/athleticism i look for in prospects.

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
MCW has been my favorite in the class to watch play throughout college and the prod.

Collecting everything Astros!!!!!

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Giannis Antetokoumnpo probably has the highest ceiling if the Bucks coach would put the ball in his hands. Right now, they have in set up in the corner and the vet's are freezing him out of the plays.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
larry drew is a terrible coach. as is mike woodson, how both former terrible hawks coaches found work is beyond me. and how long woodson held on to his shinking ship with the knicks too... both guys must have blackmail on someone

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
larry drew is a terrible coach. as is mike woodson, how both former terrible hawks coaches found work is beyond me. and how long woodson held on to his shinking ship with the knicks too... both guys must have blackmail on someone

Only so many guys know how to coach nba players and handle the travel schedule etc. See also: Pitino, Rick.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Orangejello727

Jul 7, 2010
Unlike the 90s when most #1 draft picks panned out quickly to tell their tale of ability, the past decade has been the polar opposite aside from 03 (Lebron year). Outside of Lebron, it has taken most picks a year or two, possibly more to develop into the stars they were meant to be by being taken 1st overall.

While MKW is hoopin it up right now, I think Bennet will come around and show why he was the 1st pick overall.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
what does everyone think of Olynyk? i'm still mostly unsure, but kind of optimistic now. he has a great soft touch in a 7-ft body.

Members online

Latest posts