Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****1/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
My HR lady told me that I had to quarantine/isolate for 5 days from the first sign of symptoms, not the positive test, then the next 5 days I have to wear a mask while at work.

Yeah same, except I had to be symptom free before I came back, but they have us wearing masks all the time at work…except when we’re in the break room, when we’re closest to everyone else, lol, but I guess it’s hard to eat with a mask on

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
wife works at the VA, now you can work if test positive with no symptoms. get the feeling nobody know WTF there doing.
Exactly, ask 10 people get 10 different answers. Hard to know what to do anymore. I'm not being political with this. Just want to know. CDC, Fauci and every local TV news has a different doctor on with answers.:unsure:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Evening everyone, sort of surprised to see Ortiz make it first ballot. I'm not sure I'd have voted for him but I'm not upset he got in. An iconic Red Sox player for sure.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
The Boston TV weather people are predicting another "bomb cyclone" snow storm for Friday into Saturday. They blew it last time when they said the same thing. Boston got rain.

Members online

Latest posts