Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****12/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
well BOTH NFL games -----------I loved outcome .
Ouch we went to buy groceries $200.00 well $30.00 was a box of cards LOL . Got my youngest G/son yesterday .He brought me a piece of paper and asked me to write "something ' on it . Got a stare when i wrote "something ". Almost refill coffee time .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Slow day again around here. Had a new guy start yesterday, and he's been bored out of his mind this morning already, which I remember when I first started in a slow period, and had no idea what to do with myself for the first couple of months

1manvs1world

Jul 30, 2023
San Diego
1976 playoff series.

Lotta talent in those lineups...

View attachment 352467
Mike Schmidt was easily one of the nicest players I’ve ever met. Always polite and respectful. I had a great conversation with Andres Galarraga one time when the Expos were in town. He was very friendly and pleasant. I told him of a couple of places to eat here in SD and he invited us to join him there. 😎

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Dead slow here.

The good side to that is that I've finally listed all the eBay items I've been slacking off of listing. Only 3 left cuz I don't have pics taken of them yet...

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Was offered a case of Heritage High Number at a pretty good price. Very tempting. I opened a case of Bowman Chrome years ago.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all! Was offered a case of Heritage High Number at a pretty good price. Very tempting. I opened a case of Bowman Chrome years ago.
GO FOR IT!

Worst case, you've got Tons of RCs for lots later on, from a good rookie class.

But remember, it's super low priced for a reason...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts