Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD***** 4/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Supposed to be having a realtor come look at our house today. Still have a few little things to get done, but she just wants to get an idea of what we might be able to sell ours for at this point.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! I have to be one of the clumsiest people of all time. I was at my brothers last night. Going to the basement (in the dark) I missed the last step and crashed on the floor. Didn't get up for a couple minutes. Knocked the wind out of me and twisted my ankle (hopefully just twisted). In my younger days people were surprised that I played softball almost every night because I am constantly tripping, running into stuff or hurting myself in the stupidest ways. I think I was focused on the field but not so much in daily life.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Did my semi-annual tour of some LCSs about an hour away. Didn’t get much but did get a box of 23 Big League…

Members online

Latest posts