Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****Tuesday Morning Thread 5/4*****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone. May the fourth be with all of you. I probably won't get to watch a Star Wars movie today like I usually do. If I can sneak it in tonight I'll try and watch a little Empire Strikes Back though

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Congrats Barry! Should be a slower day at work again today. Give us a couple of weeks and we will be full bore into seed season

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Slow day here, finally getting around to posting some eBay stuff I've been sitting on for far too long...

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Hey, all! Showers in the area = more mowing in the coming days. I should just put down that fake grass and call it good!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Happy Star Wars Day! Even though I'm more of a Trekkie. I got my 2nd Pfizer shot this afternoon. No side effects so far. I'll probably turn into a Klingon overnight.

Happy Anniversary @tramers Barry!🍾🎉🍰

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
i have 240 left for this month to post - already 200+ posted---some older inserts took off
That's why I've been kinda lazy about posting.

I have a ton of big parallel card lots that seem to be moving better. The Tatis cards too.

And I held onto a Jesse Winker Gold RC /50 which is about up about 5 times from the fall...

Members online