Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****6/28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Omaha Zoo is on the list for today. Been a jam packed trip so far. Ready to be home tomorrow, haha. The co-op I work for had some excitement early this morning though. Tire shop caught fire and burned the whole warehouse down

Condolences to you and your family BarryScreenshot_20220628-072735_Chrome.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! @tramers Condolences to you and Mrs. Tramers (I know that's not your name).

It's getting hot again. Only 3 or 4 days this time. A tomato & pepper as of last Sunday. I'm way behind this year.
Garden Tomato 06-22.jpgGarden Pepper 06-22.jpg

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning all! @tramers Condolences to you and Mrs. Tramers (I know that's not your name).

It's getting hot again. Only 3 or 4 days this time. A tomato & pepper as of last Sunday. I'm way behind this year.
View attachment 339833View attachment 339834
Afternoon, all!

Our tomatoes didn't sprout and the snap pea died when the storms uprooted it...so we just have a cucumber and jalapeno plant. Pickles and peppers! I might use the extra space and drop a bunch of potatoes in the ground. May as well!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
i have critters by me eat everything. wife has a small fenced area, herbs and some tomatoes.
The first year of my garden right before I was going to start picking the WHOLE garden disappeared! I talked to my neighbor and he told me I had around 20 deer in my yard all day eating everything. Ugh.

He then told me to surround my garden with moth balls. Haven't had any critters since.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
The first year of my garden right before I was going to start picking the WHOLE garden disappeared! I talked to my neighbor and he told me I had around 20 deer in my yard all day eating everything. Ugh.

He then told me to surround my garden with moth balls. Haven't had any critters since.

How do you tell which moths are males to get the balls from…sorry, that was horrible but I couldn’t help myself…

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Should get the last of the stuff outta the apt tonght, might be my last night sleeping here
and a lil more cleaning tomorrow
Im pretty sure the next time I move , it will be to a Rubber Room