Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****7/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Topps redemption fail today.

I'm sure I'm in the wrong. Well the Topps rep said I was. Had a redemption shipped last week. Second one that was shipped FedEx. Luckily I changed my Topps address from my PO Box to my home address. Where did Topps send it? Correct! My PO Box. As I was told by Topps. The My Account page is for orders. You have to go to the Redemptions page to change your redemptions address. (Now changed) This is where I'm wrong. How the heck was I supposed to know you have to change your address in multiple locations? Oh, well once Topps gets it back they will email me. Then I have to tell them my correct address and it will be re-shipped. Acuna may be retired by the time I get it. Plus, I guessing it will be a sticker auto.

End of Rant.

I very much dislike monopolies!!!

End of Rant, Again.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Afternoon all! Topps redemption fail today.

I'm sure I'm in the wrong. Well the Topps rep said I was. Had a redemption shipped last week. Second one that was shipped FedEx. Luckily I changed my Topps address from my PO Box to my home address. Where did Topps send it? Correct! My PO Box. As I was told by Topps. The My Account page is for orders. You have to go to the Redemptions page to change your redemptions address. (Now changed) This is where I'm wrong. How the heck was I supposed to know you have to change your address in multiple locations? Oh, well once Topps gets it back they will email me. Then I have to tell them my correct address and it will be re-shipped. Acuna may be retired by the time I get it. Plus, I guessing it will be a sticker auto.

End of Rant.

I very much dislike monopolies!!!

End of Rant, Again

030-210x300.jpg

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
That’s pretty cool, was obviously rooting for him, but his last minute pitching change really hurt him…

They wanna make the derby even, give ‘em all the same pitching machine

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I get that but it would take a lot of the fun out of it. Rutchsman and his dad were the highlight for me even if he got eliminated early.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
I get that but it would take a lot of the fun out of it. Rutchsman and his dad were the highlight for me even if he got eliminated early.

Yeah…I can see both sides…we were rooting for Rutchsman a bit harder due to the backstory I guess

Man, I decided to mow my septic hill before we went on vacation, cuz it definitely needed it…but man is it hot out…I’m sweating my you know what off

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts