Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****7/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Not much happening here again today. Our local "Heritage Days" is this week, so that means I get to take the boys down to the carnival tomorrow night. Thankfully, it's not a horrible deal. Unlimited ride wristband for $25 and they can ride from 5-9. Had to buy 6 wristbands though since we are going 2 nights. Jayme and I are going to take turns with one of us going with Jerrod. since he's a little too young for most by himself

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Pool was great --twins 8 talk to much . Earlier went to park at Crawdad stadium ,on trail I saw a deer --it jumped up within 15 feet of me .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
We've had 2 black bear spotted recently. They were both on trails. Looks like another reason not to exercise!
deer hunter on ground had a black bear sit down beside him two miles from my house -------I've seen the BLACK CAT that game warden denies in area but he won't watch trail camera ---It crossed gravel road in front on me ---that will OPEN your eyes

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I was out for a ride in northern New Hampshire last spring on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. I saw a young black bear cross the road. There are road signs all over NH, saying moose crossing. I've never seen a moose. :confused: Do moose know how to read ?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I was out for a ride in northern New Hampshire last spring on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. I saw a young black bear cross the road. There are road signs all over NH, saying moose crossing. I've never seen a moose. :confused: Do moose know how to read ?
Yellowstone top of hill you can see for miles sign says "stay in car bear country" . I'm sitting on top of my car .Other cars pullup looking thru windows saying "read sign " . i tell them IF that bear can run so fast that i can't get in car MY car it won't save me . I was happy to survive a wild night in Jackson Hole the night before .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts