Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****7/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Rough being back at work today after being away for 10 days. We'll probably be having wheat harvest start up towards the end of the week. It started turning pretty fast in the last 5 days or so

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Surprisingly slow day after 3 days off.

Got my Hydroponics setup finished! Only 4 buckets to start. Can expand to 10. Wanted to make sure it works the way I want in case I have to make a bunch of changes. Had to cheat a little. The plants I wanted to start with weren't ready yet and I didn't want to wait. So, I went ahead and used plants I started from seed a little over a month ago.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Afternoon all! Surprisingly slow day after 3 days off.

Got my Hydroponics setup finished! Only 4 buckets to start. Can expand to 10. Wanted to make sure it works the way I want in case I have to make a bunch of changes. Had to cheat a little. The plants I wanted to start with weren't ready yet and I didn't want to wait. So, I went ahead and used plants I started from seed a little over a month ago.

Members online