Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****tuesday morning thread 7/7********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Super slow here, appt. no showed.

Oh well, time to do some listing.

Sold 4 items the last coupla days that had been just sitting there for month plus...

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, was going to relax during the day and then finish ripping down the ceiling in the downstairs...IMG_0729.JPG did the first half last weekend...but Now the cat seems to have some kind of open wound on his backside that’s just bleeding and the vet has no appointments so they recommended a cat urgent care...my wife is calling them to see if they have appointments i guess...is this what adulthood is about?! Bleh

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Thank you, my wife just texted me coming home from the vet, I guess it’s, and if you have a weak stomach, I apologize and can stop reading, but it’s an anal gland abscess...they gave him an antibiotic and pain meds...freakin pets man...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Reading that sentence makes me not hungry any more :LOL:. Great reading material for people on a diet.

Really though, glad the cat’s ok.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts