Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****8/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Woke up to another fish gone this morning. Actually felt a little sad about this one, as it's the one that Bennett won at the carnival a year ago, that last a whole year in just a fish bowl, but only last 12 days in an actual fish tank with a filter.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! My dad & his GF (The Gypsies) will be in town later today for a couple months. Nice to see them. I couldn't live in a motorhome all the time. But hey I don't!

I need to finish picking up the limbs in the yard and mow again. This rain has everything growing like crazy!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Afternoon all! My dad & his GF (The Gypsies) will be in town later today for a couple months. Nice to see them. I couldn't live in a motorhome all the time. But hey I don't!

I need to finish picking up the limbs in the yard and mow again. This rain has everything growing like crazy!
that's the ones I met ?

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
So, at the trade deadline both Jake Burger & Alec Barger have been traded.

If I was @MrMet2.0 I would be happy! Trading Verlander back to the Astros and getting both OF Drew Gilbert & OF Ryan Clifford in return. Seeing both of them roaming the OF in a couple years could be the trade deadline steal.

Members online

Latest posts