Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****8/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning......coffee is excellent this morning :coffee:
Deck and patio are finished.....will start enjoying them when the rain stops!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. It's already shaping up to be a long day at work. Just kind of in a waiting pattern for harvest. Waiting on some outside contractors to get a few things done before harvest starts. Have a few things to do in our computer system before harvest starts, but don't want to do it too early because it can screw some of our numbers

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! I planted them late (and for the 1st time) I have my 1st watermelon & spaghetti squash on the vine. They are about the size of a softball.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon, all. For some reason I wound up watching A Christmas Carol on TV last night (I guess the bigger question is why it was on!) :LOL:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Bummed I'll be missing out on a private signing with Fernando Rodney. Need to get him on a 2018 Ginter for my Twins Ginter collection, but I don't have one. Didn't see the signing until just this morning and items are due by Saturday

Members online

Latest posts