Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****TUESDAY MORNING THREAD*****9/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Worked 12 hours 3 of the last 4 days. Cooler weather the last couple of days and a couple little showers has slowed harvest down. A lot of guys are getting finished up earlier than normal this year though. Won't ever have big, busy day this year. It's normal for us to have a few days of 40-50+ trucks in a day each harvest, but so far we've barely hit 30 twice

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! I'm tired too. Luckily no toddler to deal with. Supposed to rain later today.

Still sorting, penny sleeving & top loading all my auto's. When I'm done I need to do a contest. Something like guess how many I have and/or how many HOF auto's I have. Let me know any suggestions.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
That game was worth staying up for, even if you don't root for either team.

And that late long run, won me a Lamar yardage bet...:cool:
I'm a raiders fan, I was watching the Peyton/Eli broadcast, I didn't expect the raiders D to keep them competitive, but a combo of guys stepping up an ravens injuries made them look ok at times

Latest posts