Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

USPS tracking - down for anyone else?

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
For two days now I'm receiving the following error message when I enter any tracking number via USPS's track and confirm.

'Sorry, the tracking system is having technical difficulties. Please try your search again later.'

Anyone else having this problem?

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
i tracked something Tuesday late-evening ET evening and had no problems. Just the "improved" Priority Mail tracker was the S.O.S. tracker.

do you run ad-blockers or script-blockers? If so, maybe the script that works the tracking interface is being blocked so you get an error trying to use the tracking interface at usps.com.

Have you also tried tracking via the USPS' iOS or other "smartphone" or "internet appliance" app? If it's a problem with your PC/laptop browser, maybe the USPS app will work.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
i tracked something Tuesday late-evening ET evening and had no problems. Just the "improved" Priority Mail tracker was the S.O.S. tracker.

do you run ad-blockers or script-blockers? If so, maybe the script that works the tracking interface is being blocked so you get an error trying to use the tracking interface at usps.com.

Have you also tried tracking via the USPS' iOS or other "smartphone" or "internet appliance" app? If it's a problem with your PC/laptop browser, maybe the USPS app will work.

Thanks for the reply.

Not sure what was going on. I was eventually able to use it later in the day, but it has been intermittently error-ridden on both mobile and PC browsers (Android, Chrome, FF), so I'm inclined to believe the issue is on the USPS's end.

Latest posts