Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***** WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD***** 1/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I have two shows before stadium opens ----two schools raising funds ---I make larger packs of misc for those places . Little league teams that come to stadium in uniforms get free packs . I tell coaches / parents = If I can get ONE to read more / do stats [math], PLAY sports = that's one less in trouble . Can't put a price on that . Normally schools have a low table fee .
SO IF you have junk cards in your way I'll take them . Any sport --Needing girls in sports -those i normally give to girls ---A&G / Goodwin Champions are great for them . Need ANY THING ref HORSES . Ex trainer is a close friend , due to health can't work with horses .
REFILL coffee = shuttle in the rain UGH.
At least i can stop by GYM to work out on return trip .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Just a reminder ; can't find that cheap card / insert --I have LARGE collection of cards -not much last two years but I'm sorting for season and willing to look NBA NFL MLB

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Come to a game ---i have tickets ---bonus is you won't have to sit with my family . Weekends I'll put you to work setting up

Attachments

• 09-03-2017 03;23;06PM.jpg
    09-03-2017 03;23;06PM.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 2

Members online

Latest posts