Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD*****11/22/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Evening all! Spent 4 hours at home waiting for FedEx. They were supposed to deliver a package yesterday that required a signature. It never showed. I was hoping it was a redemption. It was! The Acuna 8 Bit Baller /25. Just down to 3 Topps redemptions, I thought.

Went by the LCS to check out his Black Friday Sale that started early. I picked up a Topps Chrome Update Hobby box and pulled a Francisco Alvarez base auto REDEMPTION!!! Ugh! Got back to work and had two emails from Topps. My Bowman Platinum Cooper Hjerpe base auto shipped, once I get it I'm back to three redemptions! I have no idea how to pronounce that last name! Hopefully I'm saying it wrong. And, My Bob Ross Topps order shipped! Yay!

Happy Thanksgiving all!!! 🦃🦃🦃

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Evening all! Spent 4 hours at home waiting for FedEx. They were supposed to deliver a package yesterday that required a signature. It never showed. I was hoping it was a redemption. It was! The Acuna 8 Bit Baller /25. Just down to 3 Topps redemptions, I thought.

Went by the LCS to check out his Black Friday Sale that started early. I picked up a Topps Chrome Update Hobby box and pulled a Francisco Alvarez base auto REDEMPTION!!! Ugh! Got back to work and had two emails from Topps. My Bowman Platinum Cooper Hjerpe base auto shipped, once I get it I'm back to three redemptions! I have no idea how to pronounce that last name! Hopefully I'm saying it wrong. And, My Bob Ross Topps order shipped! Yay!

Happy Thanksgiving all!!!

I know someone who could give that a good home ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts