Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD***** 11/24

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all, waiting at the bus stop with the kid, decided to drive today as it’s below freezing…having a closing on a refi we did (tried to get a cash back loan…didn’t end up quite where we needed) then going to a “Friendsgiving” thing later, although I kinda dislike that term…

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Hoping we get told to go home early today.

@MrMet2.0 we closed on our refi back in January and definitely happy we did it. Only 3 years into the mortgage, but saved a decent chunk on our monthly payments and got a little money back, which we weren't necessarily doing it for. I was honestly hoping to go down to a 20 year but they payment wouldn't have been quite the same as where we were, so the lower payment with a tiny bit of money back was worth going bac to a 30 year

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning all! Hoping we get told to go home early today.

@MrMet2.0 we closed on our refi back in January and definitely happy we did it. Only 3 years into the mortgage, but saved a decent chunk on our monthly payments and got a little money back, which we weren't necessarily doing it for. I was honestly hoping to go down to a 20 year but they payment wouldn't have been quite the same as where we were, so the lower payment with a tiny bit of money back was worth going bac to a 30 year
less than a year left on son's college / several years left on home /

Tibor

Sep 16, 2015
Good evening. Turkey tomorrow. We all have alot to be thankful for.
Paid off the mortgage last year. 9 years ahead of schedule. So glad
that's over.

Members online

Latest posts