Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD*****5/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Not sure if anyone saw the sky this morning, but there was some planetary action on my drive to work. Wish I could
Have gotten the picture closer to home where there was less light pollution, but I didn’t notice til I was halfway to work…

The first one is unedited, the second one I played with the contrast a bit to make them more visible and added labels

IMG_6526.JPG
IMG_6525.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
Not sure if anyone saw the sky this morning, but there was some planetary action on my drive to work. Wish I could
Have gotten the picture closer to home where there was less light pollution, but I didn’t notice til I was halfway to work…

The first one is unedited, the second one I played with the contrast a bit to make them more visible and added labels

View attachment 338566
View attachment 338567

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Thanks for sharing Mr.Met. my second grade students are learning about the planets

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Trying to track a bunch of shipments this morning. Definitely a weird time to be in logistics. Railroad has been slow to get us cars to load, then when we do get the cars loaded and shipped they run into congestion on the rails in Houston at the port. Then there is some delay in containers there, but nothing like what they were seeing on the west coast. I'd bet our last 15 export shipments have been delayed significantly, causing headaches for us and our customers.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! I mowed the grass, mud & water last night. The grass was so tall I didn't know I was in the mud/water until I was stuck. Only had to have my neighbor pull me out once. That's what happens when the county doesn't repair the damage they do. It's been 6 years of being nice. That changes today. Probably won't help.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morning all! I mowed the grass, mud & water last night. The grass was so tall I didn't know I was in the mud/water until I was stuck. Only had to have my neighbor pull me out once. That's what happens when the county doesn't repair the damage they do. It's been 6 years of being nice. That changes today. Probably won't help.

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
Morning all! Trying to track a bunch of shipments this morning. Definitely a weird time to be in logistics. Railroad has been slow to get us cars to load, then when we do get the cars loaded and shipped they run into congestion on the rails in Houston at the port. Then there is some delay in containers there, but nothing like what they were seeing on the west coast. I'd bet our last 15 export shipments have been delayed significantly, causing headaches for us and our customers.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Terrible on West Coast. Ships lined up waiting to come into Long Beach harbor.

Members online