Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD*****6/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all, slept real crappy last night , somehow knocked the plug out of my sleep apnea machine and screwed everything up at like 5am. Went to the bathroom and fell back asleep, but everything was jacked up then, just finished a dentist appointment and on my way to the comic book store now

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Morning all

Spine doc yesterday. Don't need to go back!!!!
All is going well, but still a long haul. need to keep up exercises.

Coffee...

View attachment 357517
glad your doing well. i have been to two orthopedics a neurologist and the VA. i have had sciatica, disk replacement C3 ,shrapnel removed twice since the service .Now have so kind of hip impingment and a bad knee. all 3 want to do something else. so right now just dealing with it til the summer is over, dont want to be homebound after a surgery in the summer.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
USA
Afternoon all! Happy Topps S2 release day. Plenty of unannounced or recently announced SP's and auto's.

I picked up 2 Jumbo's. Best hit was an auto relic Andy Pettitte /25.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all, slept real crappy last night , somehow knocked the plug out of my sleep apnea machine and screwed everything up at like 5am. Went to the bathroom and fell back asleep, but everything was jacked up then, just finished a dentist appointment and on my way to the comic book store now

New Comic Wednesday!

I used to run a sports collectibles/comic book store...

Some of you might remember a chain called BC Sports Collectibles. I used to run the original store. All folded in 2009 due to owners dispute...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all! Happy Topps S2 release day. Plenty of unannounced or recently announced SP's and auto's.

I picked up 2 Jumbo's. Best hit was an auto relic Andy Pettitte /25.
Those "Walk Up dual auto" cards are very cool.

Will be super hot, at least at first...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
From Twitter:

"This makes 6 variations of the Jackson Holliday FF variation (that I've seen):- Fun Face- Black Box- Black Scribble- White Knob- White Scribble- CutHe also has a more traditional "batting" variation with a different photo."

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
New Comic Wednesday!

I used to run a sports collectibles/comic book store...

Some of you might remember a chain called BC Sports Collectibles. I used to run the original store. All folded in 2009 due to owners dispute...

I forgot they didn’t open til 12…didn’t end up going since I was there around 11…oops

Members online

Latest posts