Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD***** 6/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
AAHHH when you have blood taker that knows their job ---hit / finish first time --hospital both arms would be blue .

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
A’s tied Royals for best worst record in the league! 😎
I love what the Oakland fans are doing! Better attendance and showing up with signs for the Owner to sell the team. Would like to see them stay in Oakland. Good article on MLB.com today https://www.mlb.com/news/athletics-win-seventh-consecutive-game-in-pitchers-duel

The Royals just keep getting worse by the day. Fielding mistakes & base running errors. Runners on 2nd & 3rd with one in the 10th inning, facing a guy making his debut that can't hit the strike zone and they don't score.

The fans aren't going, not because of the team. The new owner if FORCING a new downtown stadium on the fans. Most fans don't want it downtown. Plus, we still have seven more years to pay (taxes) on the current stadium. And, our county executive, Frank White (yes, former Royals 2B Frank White) sent out the Property Reassessment Notices (Annual Home & Building taxes) for this year last week. The average increase was said to be 30%, mine went up a tick over 40% ($960). Afraid to see what my office increase will be.

Totally sorry about hijacking your post with my crazy rant!!! Really happy for the A's, hope they find a way to stay in Oakland!!!

Members online