Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****Wednesday Morning Thread*****6/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Finally got a good rain. Last week of umpiring, then can start going to more Salem games.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Tv issue last night === wife's wasn't working --this morning fine . Game rained out last night ---hate seeing the young ladies having to help with tarp ---- stadium manager out there with the others --earns his pay . Now if they could do something about concessions !!!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Yesterday was rough going back to work after being off since the 28th (minus the hour I came in on the 29th for a farmer). Definitely consuming lots of caffeine now

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Still hot & swampy. Going to have to go home & water the garden. It's a pain, no water access near the garden. I have to fill a sprayer tank, put in a small trailer & hook it up to the battery of my mower & drive it to the garden. If I do then it will rain.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Sorry about complaining. Life is good. I'm lucky to have the things I have. So what if I have to sweat. I'll gladly sweat to have fresh strawberries & veggies!🍓🍅🫑🌶️

Members online

Latest posts