Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD*****9/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Came to work late. Was waiting on package from Target with my Topps Fire blasters. Get to work and immediately get an email saying a package was delivered. DOH!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I don’t know if anyone remembers, but a while back one of our cats was pretty sick, back then she pulled out of it, but recently, she was not doing well again, so my wife made an emergency vet visit for today at 2….

Before we even got out of the development she decided, after 18 amazing years, that it was her time…

IMG_0368.JPG

The kid is still at school, not looking forward to that conversation when he gets home…

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I don’t know if anyone remembers, but a while back one of our cats was pretty sick, back then she pulled out of it, but recently, she was not doing well again, so my wife made an emergency vet visit for today at 2….

Before we even got out of the development she decided, after 18 amazing years, that it was her time…

View attachment 312134

The kid is still at school, not looking forward to that conversation when he gets home…

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Sorry to hear it man, hang in there...