Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD***** 9/21

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning.....tired....got in about 1:00 after the Charleston RiverDogs win in Lynchburg, last night. Got a ton of autographs though and saw a few wasted players post game as we waited on them to come out after celebrating.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Record heat the last 3 days. Cold front coming in this afternoon.

I'm falling apart!!!

Interesting day yesterday. Went to the barber and ended up in an ambulance. 🚑 I thought I had a pulled hamstring that has been getting worse. Thought it could be a sciatic nerve issue. While at the barber it kept getting worse, really bad. Went to leave and when I tried to get in my truck I about passed out from the pain. I stumbled back to the barbershop. They thought I was drunk. I was sweating and dizzy thought I was going to pass out. They said I lost all color and called 911. I truly thought it was the end. The EMT's checked me out. My heart rate was 38 but slowly came back up. After about 30 minutes I was fine, zero pain. The pain is back today. Going to the Dr. shortly. That was scary.

lonesomeagle1a

Sep 29, 2021
Northwest NJ

I'm falling apart!!!

Interesting day yesterday. Went to the barber and ended up in an ambulance. 🚑 I thought I had a pulled hamstring that has been getting worse. Thought it could be a sciatic nerve issue. While at the barber it kept getting worse, really bad. Went to leave and when I tried to get in my truck I about passed out from the pain. I stumbled back to the barbershop. They thought I was drunk. I was sweating and dizzy thought I was going to pass out. They said I lost all color and called 911. I truly thought it was the end. The EMT's checked me out. My heart rate was 38 but slowly came back up. After about 30 minutes I was fine, zero pain. The pain is back today. Going to the Dr. shortly. That was scary.
Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

I'm falling apart
oh sorry, hope it goes ok. definetly get a thorough check up.. feel better.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts

I'm falling apart!!!

I hope your ok. I tore my hamstring while I was walking through the office at work. My manager accused me of doing it on purpose to get out of work. The bitch. :poop:

Last edited:

Members online