Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNSEDAY MORNING THREAD*****1/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Hitting 70 had it's first advantage....I was able to opt out of jury duty!!!
only called ONCE ---case against classmate that i didn't reconize ---still accepted me --- i voted against him / asked opposed lawyer why accepted - said i was willing to trust you

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Had a nice little mail day for the HOF collection yesterday. Not what I'd normally go after for the HOF PC, but there aren't too many Simmons autographs on the market, and I had some Topps rewards points to burn20220111_131514.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I got called for jury duty for a child molestation trial. I told the judge I already formed an opinion. Good thing the judge didn't ask what my opinion was.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! What a difference a day makes. Practically passed out last night. 10+ hours of sleep sure helps the body heal. Woke up checked my email and got the results from my COVID test: Negative! I guess that means I'm allowed to rejoin the human race.

Members online