Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNSEDAY MORNING THREAD*****10/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Slept like crap last night, hopefully today goes by quickly (highly doubt it)

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! One of my favorite products release today. Heritage Minor League. Not for everyone. I've had some good luck with it in the past. Going to pick up a Hobby box (who am I kidding, probably two).

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

Congrats to Nelson Cruz for winning an award for his philanthropy. :) His charity "Cruz Missile" targets the recycling of HGH/steroid needles in the greater Tampa area. A spokesman for the charity said "protecting the planet by a more efficient recycling system is a critical part of growing as people..." before getting distracted watching a 68 year old Nelson Cruz deadlift 550lbs.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all!

Hey @Dazed do you have any Bowman Platinum commons floating around? Doing the set?
I do! I believe I still need a few cards to complete the set. I haven't sorted my last box yet. Message me with what you need. When I get done sorting I'll let you know what I'm missing & check to see if I have what you need.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I do! I believe I still need a few cards to complete the set. I haven't sorted my last box yet. Message me with what you need. When I get done sorting I'll let you know what I'm missing & check to see if I have what you need.
Coolio, will do!

Members online