Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNSEDAY MORNING THREAD*****11/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Still hardly any sleep happening around our house with both boys battling some colds.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all, work today, I need to hit the lottery or something…but I guess for that I’d have to play it…

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I think the same thing all the time but don't play. We did all chip in at work a few weeks back though. Figured what the heck and threw in $20 to the pool. I think we won a total of $30 lol

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I was telling wife RON WASINGTON has been around LONG time -------looked at his age I'm a couple days older OUCH

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Afternoon, all! Nice to see a drought team win the series and a cheating team go down. (don't worry, I'll let it go when Pete Rose is in the HOF) ;)
I run the lottery pool at work - 8 of us so I collect $20 from everyone a few times a year and use $1/person to buy Powerball...comes out to 4 tickets each drawing. We won $100 a few months ago so I credited it equally to everyone's balance. Keep waiting for that big winner!

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Happy for the Braves. Sad for the Astros. Nice to see Soler win the WS MVP.
I hope there will be an agreement worked out with the players by the end of the year. I don't even want a threat of a work stoppage. Too much arguing about everything in America.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
@Letch77 to answer your question in yesterday's thread, the frames for the CDs are cheap. $9.99 normally, but can be bought at Hobby Lobby or Michaels half off basically every other week. Found out the hard way that there is a slight difference in dimensions between the Hobby Lobby and Michael's frames though, so I have 4-5 that won't be used now. The mattes for each CD comes white, then I just pick out a spray paint color to match the color theme of the CDs and booklets. The all white look just didn't do it for me. I'm probably a little biased, but I love the way they look with the different colored mattes, especially when they are all hung up on the wall like the are now. Actually put 4 more up while I was home for lunch- Royal Blood, Slash, Roger Daltrey, Bon Jovi, and Tom Morello

Members online

Latest posts