Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNSEDAY MORNING THREAD*****9/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tibor

Sep 16, 2015
To this point in time IDA is a non event. Supposed to get an inch or two of rain.
Don't see it happening. Wee need the rain here.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Was kinda bummed to realize that I left the house to go to work not even 11 hours after getting off lol. Had a one card mailday yesterday. Considering grabbing all the Twins Ginter autos this year.

Also got this note from one of Jaymes students. Needless to say, I made up a few packs over my lunch hour, this time with cheap relics from Heritage and Topps Holiday. Only had time for 7, but figured it's better than nothing20210831_124202.jpeg43643%20(1).jpeg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! Loving this cooler weather. Only 80 today. Ready for when the high is around 70.

50 years ago today. The game that changed baseball.

The line up:
Rennie Stennett 2B
Gene Clines CF
Roberto Clemente RF
Willie Stargell LF
Manny Sanguillén C
Dave Cash 3B
Al Oliver 1B
Jackie Hernández SS
Dock Ellis P

The Pirates fielded a lineup composed entirely of Black and Afro-Latino players. It is believed to be the first all-minority starting nine in AL/NL history.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all. Was kinda bummed to realize that I left the house to go to work not even 11 hours after getting off lol. Had a one card mailday yesterday. Considering grabbing all the Twins Ginter autos this year.

Also got this note from one of Jaymes students. Needless to say, I made up a few packs over my lunch hour, this time with cheap relics from Heritage and Topps Holiday. Only had time for 7, but figured it's better than nothingView attachment 311709View attachment 311710

Tell him you'll send him the cards when he improves his grammar, sentence structure and spelling.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Tell him you'll send him the cards when he improves his grammar, sentence structure and spelling.
Haha, I asked Jayme if he was in her class or the other class. She was happy to let me know he was in the other class full time. I send packs for her prize box and the other class caught wind of the cards, so they go to her room to redeem their tickets

Members online

Latest posts