Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****WEDNSEDAY MORNING THREAD*****9/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Recently local oxygen company had a fire / explosions --one man ran back inside to save coworker .
TODAY i gave this man / family tickets to Crawdad game ---this is a real hero . This made me feel great . the smile on his face was priceless
Nice...hope others reward him, too, as he truly deserves it!

Tibor

Sep 16, 2015
Good morning. Restful day today. Going to be in the 80's today. Hurry up cool weather.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Been busy with harvest the last few days, plus my dad decided to come down this past weekend. Bennett unfortunately appears to have hand, foot, and mouth. Daycare provider texted Monday that her kid was sick, took him in yesterday and was diagnosed with it and Bennett is showing symptoms. He does fine during the day, but did not sleep last night. Jayme and I are probably running on 6 hours of sleep combined.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Morning all! Been busy with harvest the last few days, plus my dad decided to come down this past weekend. Bennett unfortunately appears to have hand, foot, and mouth. Daycare provider texted Monday that her kid was sick, took him in yesterday and was diagnosed with it and Bennett is showing symptoms. He does fine during the day, but did not sleep last night. Jayme and I are probably running on 6 hours of sleep combined.
Both of my grandsons have it, too.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Both of my grandsons have it, too.
I was told to do whatever I can to make sure I don't get it. Jayme's coworkers were telling her about their husbands getting it. Said blisters on the feet were so bad they couldn't walk and then they started losing their toenails and fingernails. Tough to not help the little guy though. This morning he just wanted me to hold him until I had to leave for work

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Low 80's today. I agree with @Tibor ready for Fall weather.

Also agree with @MrMet it's hard to get out of bed in the morning no matter when I go to bed. I blame it on the 400 pills a day I take. Well, maybe only 10 or 12.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts