Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What are you listening to?

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
i liked this version, but was curious how someone could cover a song, that came out after he was dead.

its a group called The Bates, punk band from germany.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012

If Don Henley's "Heart of the Matter" isn't my favorite song, then this is. It's written by a guy named Mike Reid, who was an outstanding player for the Cincinnati Bengals and he quit football at the height of his career, because he really wanted to be a songwriter.

Bestort

Sep 1, 2020
Ezekiel 25,17. "The path of the righteous man is beset of all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil me. Blessed is he who, in the name of the charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "
I read a good answer to the answer above. That's great!

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012

I saw this live at the Clapton Crossroads Festival. Young kid with an old soul and he can play.

That was an incredible weekend. We heard such good music. The list of guitarists was incredible: Jeff Beck, Joe Walsh, Gary Clark Jr., Vince Gill, Bonnie Raitt, Billy Gibbons and dozens of others.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board