Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

wife died today. want to do some trading to get my mind of it.

tradeo5000

Banned
Mar 14, 2015
Today my awesome wife died at 38.because of cancer I want to do some trading to get my mind of it.
Lmk thanks.

tradeo5000

Banned
Mar 14, 2015
Today my awesome wife died at 38.because of cancer I want to do some trading to get my mind of it.
Lmk thanks.

tradeo5000

Banned
Mar 14, 2015
Today my wife died at 38 because of cancer. I wind like to do some trading. Age also selling. Lmk thanks

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Sorry to hear the sad news of your wife passing. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family during this difficult time. Best regards, David

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I don't think trading is going to get your mind off of it. Maybe grieve first, take care of matters, and then trade.

I do know a great sports store where you can get a photo of her at any sporting event to remember her by for only $50.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I don't think trading is going to get your mind off of it. Maybe grieve first, take care of matters, and then trade.

I do know a great sports store where you can get a photo of her at any sporting event to remember her by for only $50.

lol

So if this kid is really Hunter Moore he is only 10 years old. I saw the address he posted on the trade forum and after some googling and facebook searches, it belongs to a Megan and Michael Moore who have three sons Christian who is about 15, Hunter who is around 10, and Brady who is around 8 years old.

Not sure why this kid is lying that he is married, unless its really Michael pretending to be his son. But then again i wouldnt expect an adult to post their address openly on a message forum. Add in the poor spelling and grammar and i would say it's the 10 year old.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011

To each his own though, I witnessed one of my good friends moms slowly die from cancer and even though he saw it coming for a couple years it wasn't the same until she actually passed away. Everyone has their own ways of handling grief, I can believe that someone whose seen this day coming for awhile might want to trade or something like that just to put a small smile on their face.

RIP and all the best to the OP and your family, take care

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
lol

So if this kid is really Hunter Moore he is only 10 years old. I saw the address he posted on the trade forum and after some googling and facebook searches, it belongs to a Megan and Michael Moore who have three sons Christian who is about 15, Hunter who is around 10, and Brady who is around 8 years old.

Not sure why this kid is lying that he is married, unless its really Michael pretending to be his son. But then again i wouldnt expect an adult to post their address openly on a message forum. Add in the poor spelling and grammar and i would say it's the 10 year old.
As the admin I think it's within your grounds to call that house and investigate

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
To each his own though, I witnessed one of my good friends moms slowly die from cancer and even though he saw it coming for a couple years it wasn't the same until she actually passed away. Everyone has their own ways of handling grief, I can believe that someone whose seen this day coming for awhile might want to trade or something like that just to put a small smile on their face.

RIP and all the best to the OP and your family, take care
If I thought he was serious, I'd be more sympathetic. But after yesterday's Hall of Shame thread he started, I smell troll. I wouldn't be so callous to a sincere individual, and if he is, I apologize. And yes, having a hobby is a good distraction for life's bleaker times, and is therapeutic for many of us, myself included.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
If I thought he was serious, I'd be more sympathetic. But after yesterday's Hall of Shame thread he started, I smell troll. I wouldn't be so callous to a sincere individual, and if he is, I apologize. And yes, having a hobby is a good distraction for life's bleaker times, and is therapeutic for many of us, myself included.
Had no idea about the HOS thread, and maybe it's just me being naive but I don't see a reason of why someone would lie about their spouse dying to engage in trading. Could it be perhaps that they're looking for some sympathy to get a sweeter deal? Only reason I can think of, and if that's the case then that's pretty sh**ty. I don't know the guy though, so I couldn't jump to that conclusion.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Had no idea about the HOS thread, and maybe it's just me being naive but I don't see a reason of why someone would lie about their spouse dying to engage in trading. Could it be perhaps that they're looking for some sympathy to get a sweeter deal? Only reason I can think of, and if that's the case then that's pretty sh**ty. I don't know the guy though, so I couldn't jump to that conclusion.
No clue, but i wouldnt have posted it if i wasnt very confident in my findings.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I have been wathcing the OP's threads since yesterday and it is sad, but even I find it hard to believe the posts. If it is true I am truly sorry for his loss, but based on all I have been reading it is a tough pill to swallow. I really hope the OP is not making this stuff up as talking about anybody passing away of cancer is not something to take lightly. IDK, but first his motorcycle accident now this?

Members online

Latest posts