Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

wife died today. want to do some trading to get my mind of it.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
probably at school
In all fairness if a guy's wife died, I doubt he gives a sh*t about coming on a message forum and responding to a bunch of people who don't believe him. I see why people are skeptics given his posts in the last 2 days, but if it was me and I shared my story and a bunch of people didn't believe me the last thing that would be on my mind is to go back and respond to people begging them to believe me.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
In all fairness if a guy's wife died, I doubt he gives a sh*t about coming on a message forum and responding to a bunch of people who don't believe him. I see why people are skeptics given his posts in the last 2 days, but if it was me and I shared my story and a bunch of people didn't believe me the last thing that would be on my mind is to go back and respond to people begging them to believe me.
You are too good of a person

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I completely agree, however the facts are overwhelmingly not in his favor. I sure hope noone passed away. I'm not trying to be a dick about it but the facts are the facts. Michael and Megan (who is in fact 38) live at the address that was given for a completed trade and one of thier young kids are named Hunter.

Too many inconsistancies and with this person constantly attempting to trade we need to do what we can to protect our members.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
This dude tried to trade me his WWE "STING" autographed bat...he gave a $5000.00 value to it....he kept bugging me, and bugging me about it but I just ignored him because his demands were outrageous. As soon as I saw this thread, I looked at the coward's name and "liar troll" popped in my head....Nobody, I MEAN NOBODY would be trading baseball cards the day their "awesome wife" died to get their mind off of it. What I really like to do is contact his parents and make them read what their "perfect child" wrote because I'm sure they think he is just a perfect little boy....Beat it! Get some friends and a life kid!

Last edited:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I believe he's been banned on Cardboard Connection and Blowout as "Lou4." Posts as Lou4 include links to the photobucket that is in his profile here, the photobucket account "Loubabe4". FCB doesn't need this guy - look at his profane replies in the framed picture thread of yesterday. Troll.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I completely agree, however the facts are overwhelmingly not in his favor. I sure hope noone passed away. I'm not trying to be a dick about it but the facts are the facts. Michael and Megan (who is in fact 38) live at the address that was given for a completed trade and one of thier young kids are named Hunter.

Too many inconsistancies and with this person constantly attempting to trade we need to do what we can to protect our members.
This +1

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
This dude tried to trade me his WWE "STING" autographed bat...he gave a $5000.00 value to it....he kept bugging me, and bugging me about it but I just ignored him because his demands were outrageous. As soon as I saw this thread, I looked at the coward's name and "liar troll" popped in my head....Nobody, I MEAN NOBODY would be trading baseball cards the day their "awesome wife" died to get their mind off of it. What I really like to do is contact his parents and make them read what their "perfect child" wrote because I'm sure they think he is just a perfect little boy....Beat it! Get some friends and a life kid!
He gave me a $10000 value on it and $1600 on his Shaq auto plaque.

Ryan

tradeo5000

Banned
Mar 14, 2015
those people don't live at this address. I have 3 kids. And I don't think they would be happy to see what you are posting. In addition that is not my real age. For god sake you think I weird lie about my wife dying just to do some trsding, if I was your dad mom or kid or wife I would be speachless, you now lou04 is not me. So how about you guys shut you mouth and don't talk about my wife like that again

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
those people don't live at this address. I have 3 kids. And I don't think they would be happy to see what you are posting. In addition that is not my real age. For god sake you think I weird lie about my wife dying just to do some trsding, if I was your dad mom or kid or wife I would be speachless, you now lou04 is not me. So how about you guys shut you mouth and don't talk about my wife like that again
Ex-wife.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
lou04 is most definitely you. you and lou4 just happen to use the same photobucket account?

and its just a coincidence that the family living at that address is also Moore with a son named Hunter?

So if i call Megan Elizabeth Kowalski-Moore or Michael John Moore that "used" to live at that address, they would confirm? I see that theyve lived there since 2004.

I'll call tomorrow during the day so you cannot intercept the call.

https://www.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/mekmoore - your mom

And this Hunter Moore just happens to collect sports cards and like the broncos? And you are a big Champ Bailey fan.

https://www.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/hunter.moore.9849

It's casper Wyoming, not New York city. not many people that it could be.

Last edited:

tradeo5000

Banned
Mar 14, 2015
lou04 is most definitely you. you and lou4 just happen to use the same photobucket account?

and its just a coincidence that the family living at that address is also Moore with a son named Hunter?

So if i call Megan Elizabeth Kowalski-Moore or Michael John Moore that "used" to live at that address, they would confirm? I see that theyve lived there since 2004.

I'll call tomorrow during the day so you cannot intercept the call.

https://www.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/mekmoore - your mom

And this Hunter Moore just happens to collect sports cards and like the broncos? And you are a big Champ Bailey fan.

https://www.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/hunter.moore.9849

It's casper Wyoming, not New York city. not many people that it could be.

You have a grudge out something. You spending a lot of time trying to prove I am a kid to these people I don't know.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
You have a grudge out something. You spending a lot of time trying to prove I am a kid to these people I don't know.
Why would anyone believe an established, well respected and well liked member of this forum when we could believe you? I mean gosh!

Come on kid, just admit you $hit the bed real bad, come clean and be honest instead of digging your hole deeper, it never works.

A_Pharis

Not to mention that your registered email is [email protected]####.###
So, are you using the name of someone that lived at that address, which could be considered a type of identity theft? Would you rather us contact your mom or the authorities. You choose.

Edit: Also, your avatar on Facebook is the same avatar you use on Photobucket.

I know you're catching a hard time, here, but what you did to start this thread is despicable. Lying about the death of a loved one is so incomprehensibly wrong. You've got a lesson to learn, and it'll hopefully be learned soon.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts