Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

wife died today. want to do some trading to get my mind of it.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I guess if he keeps replying on here he may soon be a "member" of this fine forum. LOL Sorry, I know this isnt a joke, but man this is entertaining.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Guys, the marriage age in Sudan, Africa is puberty. Assuming [MENTION=12260]tradeo5000[/MENTION] is at, or near puberty, and he is from Sudan, Africa, then it is not inconceivable that he has been married and lost an awesome wife. I think we should wait until we have all the facts... Incidentally, Sudan has an 85% illiterate rate, so the spelling and grammar we're seeing kind of aligns with that very real possibility.

tradeo5000

Banned
Mar 14, 2015
Not to mention that your registered email is [email protected]####.###
So, are you using the name of someone that lived at that address, which could be considered a type of identity theft? Would you rather us contact your mom or the authorities. You choose.

Edit: Also, your avatar on Facebook is the same avatar you use on Photobucket.

I know you're catching a hard time, here, but what you did to start this thread is despicable. Lying about the death of a loved one is so incomprehensibly wrong. You've got a lesson to lea

Forget it. I Am hunter moore and I am 18. That was my dad that posted that thread. He works av out trades when he is upset. I lost my mom. Megan is his new wife. My mom and dad got divorced ñ and my dad Re maried. So do what you want just don't call my mom. She and my family are going the a bad time. So stay out of it. This is not you business

A_Pharis

So, are you using the name of someone that lived at that address, which could be considered a type of identity theft? Would you rather us contact your mom or the authorities. You choose.

I know you're catching a hard time, here, but what you did to start this thread is despicable. Lying about the death of a loved one is so incomprehensibly wrong. You've got a lesson to lea

Forget it. I Am hunter moore and I am 18. That was my dad that posted that thread. He works av out trades when he is upset. I lost my mom. Megan is his new wife. My mom and dad got divorced ñ and my dad Re maried. So do what you want just don't call my mom. She and my family are going the a bad time. So stay out of it. This is not you business

We also know you are not 18.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Huntley, IL

Hey kid, in the future, if you want people to stay out of your personal business, don't be the one to bring it up in a very public forum. Ensuring the integrity of this board is every member's responsibility, so we don't take kindly to deception and falsehoods when a trading forum is based on trust and honesty.

A_Pharis

My sentiments, exactly. There's a lot of trust involved and - for the protection of our members - we are willing to object to what we feel is erroneous information.
That's why he has become the first user labeled with a "No Trades" tag under his username.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
My sentiments, exactly. There's a lot of trust involved and - for the protection of our members - we are willing to object to what we feel is erroneous information.
That's why he has become the first user labeled with a "No Trades" tag under his username.
What a great tag for somebody with the username tradeo5000 lol

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Tradeo5000...he told me that is his screen name because that is what his "Sting" signed bat goes for. His made up ridiculous price. Does Katie Vick ring a bell? I bet you love your "awesome wife" sooooo much to jump in the casket and take care of business with her......RIGHT???

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
I was laughing right away at "awesome wife" rofl! No grown man who just lost a loved one would use awesome wife as the phrasing... they would say caring wife, loving wife, dearest wife etc etc... awesome is what you say when a bonus candy bar comes out of the vending machine, or your fave player does well.

Also a death is the family is the most time consuming event imaginable, you have a jillion people to notify and body arrangements to be made. Im sure they wouldn't have time to talk on a trade board, haggle over terms of a trade, go to the Post Office, etc. on DAY 1.

Man, the trolls here are the best. Anyone remember in the night chat years back where there was a guy who made up a GF and he took to the Yankee playoff game, then made up a whole card/memorabilia collection?? He would talk talk talk but never show it, claiming putting camera light on it would "burn the surfacing and lose value" He also liked KISS and claimed to own a full size KISS fire truck which his fake GF loved to ride around on. :lol: I miss those days.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Man, the trolls here are the best. Anyone remember in the night chat years back where there was a guy who made up a GF and he took to the Yankee playoff game, then made up a whole card/memorabilia collection?? He would talk talk talk but never show it, claiming putting camera light on it would "burn the surfacing and lose value" He also liked KISS and claimed to own a full size KISS fire truck which his fake GF loved to ride around on. :lol: I miss those days.
That guy was certifiable truly insane.

Members online

Latest posts