Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Winners of BGS Grading Storage Boxes from Feb Sub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
All,

As you recall, with the Feb Sub, the deal was that each card you submitted got you one chance at winning a storage box. Well, I forgot to do this when I sent you your cards, so finally here we go.

There were a 142 cards subbed, each card sub got you one number from 1-142. For instance, Flightposite had 134-142, Rolltide4life had 111, 112 and 113 and so on and so forth.

So, I went to random.org and asked it to pick a number from 1-142 and repeated this process 4 times.

1st Winner - 64 - RCRX
2nd Winner - 136 - Flightposite
3rd Winner - 20 - Bozemanbreaker
4th Winner - 28 - 95vr4

I have all your addresses on file, so I'll be sending them your way soon, congrats to the winners!

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
afrobandit said:
What do these storage boxes look like?

A little wider and a little taller than a BGS Slab, about 12 inches long, made of stiff cardboard, navy blue on the outside.

RCRX

Sep 4, 2009
masonphillip said:
All,

As you recall, with the Feb Sub, the deal was that each card you submitted got you one chance at winning a storage box. Well, I forgot to do this when I sent you your cards, so finally here we go.

There were a 142 cards subbed, each card sub got you one number from 1-142. For instance, Flightposite had 134-142, Rolltide4life had 111, 112 and 113 and so on and so forth.

So, I went to random.org and asked it to pick a number from 1-142 and repeated this process 4 times.

1st Winner - 64 - RCRX
4th Winner - 28 - 95vr4

I have all your addresses on file, so I'll be sending them your way soon, congrats to the winners!

Im out of town but my other half said I got the box..I totally forgot about it!! Thanks a ton..whats next?? The LOTTO??? Thanks again. It was my 1st submission and cant wait to do it again!!! :D

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
RCRX said:
masonphillip said:
All,

1st Winner - 64 - RCRX
4th Winner - 28 - 95vr4

Im out of town but my other half said I got the box..I totally forgot about it!! Thanks a ton..whats next?? The LOTTO??? Thanks again. It was my 1st submission and cant wait to do it again!!! :D

Glad to hear it!

Members online

Latest posts