Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World Juniors Started today!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
Quarter final games are played this afternoon and televised on TSN (in Canada) and the NHL Network (for those of you who don't get TSN).

Russia vs. Switzerland (I am going with Russia)

Finland vs. USA (I am going with the USA)

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
I would agree that Russia and USA should advance. Hope we see another Canada/USA rematch.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
that was a great game.

hopefully the US can take their game tonight over Finland.

usa-med.gif

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Jordan Schroeder had 3 assists giving him 26 pts in the tournament and taking over the USA's all-time point lead formerly held by Jeremy Roenick (25).

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
the US won 6-2 but it was a much closer game than the score would make you think. it was another great game and hopefully they can beat Sweden tonight (I think they will) and advance to the finals.

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
Semi-Final Sunday

Canada vs. Switzerland (TSN, NHL Network)

Sweden vs. USA (TSN2, NHL Network)

I was 50 % on my predictions yesterday, so I will give it a shot. I am going with Canada and the US.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
thehamiltonian said:
Semi-Final Sunday

Canada vs. Switzerland (TSN, NHL Network)

Sweden vs. USA (TSN2, NHL Network)

I was 50 % on my predictions yesterday, so I will give it a shot. I am going with Canada and the US.

You and everyone else... wow Switzerland.

I agree, Canada and the US should win, but you never know.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Can't wait to watch the game this afternoon. Wish i had TSN2 so i could watch the USA game as well.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
thehamiltonian said:
G $MONEY$ said:
Can't wait to watch the game this afternoon. Wish i had TSN2 so i could watch the USA game as well.

I had to call and get it added to my cable package so I would have it.

yeah it definitely looks like a good channel to add. My brother has it and he says he really likes it. They play quite a few Raptors games (and other NBA games) and a few of the more "obscure" Hockey games it seems.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Jordan Eberle scores for Canada!! That gives him 12 goals in the Tournament, 2nd most all time (tied with Jeff Carter and Eric Lindros) and just one goal short of Canada's all time lead (John Tavares has 13).

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
G $MONEY$ said:
Jordan Eberle scores for Canada!! That gives him 12 goals in the Tournament, 2nd most all time for Canadians (tied with Jeff Carter and Eric Lindros) and just one goal short of Canada's all time lead (John Tavares has 13).

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Swiss are on the board now. 3-1 Canada halfway through the 2nd. Canada better stay on their toes or there will be another upset :oops:

Has the US game started yet? anyone know??

Members online

Latest posts