Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB or TF 2008 Masterpieces Patch & Patch Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Looking for any and all Masterpieces patch and patch auto cards. I can paypal you the cash or I have lots to trade. My bucket is far from completed right now, so if you're looking for something specific, please let me know.

Here's my bucket:
http://s1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii602/petMonster28/

And another list here:
http://petmonster.weebly.com/

Doesn't look like you post much, but there is a Transactions Forum for trading/selling/buying. Best of luck on completing that set.
Wow trouble maker :lol:

I have 2 of them I have a Aramis Ramirez Patch card and someone else. Now if I can find them it would be great

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Wow trouble maker :lol:

I have 2 of them I have a Aramis Ramirez Patch card and someone else. Now if I can find them it would be great

Thanks Pine Tar. If you can find those, shoot me a PM and we can try to work something out.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Doesn't look like you post much, but there is a Transactions Forum for trading/selling/buying. Best of luck on completing that set.

I don't post much because I'm usually too busy flipping through my cards to be typing at a computer...hehe

Anyway, thanks for the info.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Get a hold of iamjoecollector on here, or through his blog. I know he did a lot more with Masterpieces football, but he did a fair amount of baseball, too, and may be able to help you out some.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Get a hold of iamjoecollector on here, or through his blog. I know he did a lot more with Masterpieces football, but he did a fair amount of baseball, too, and may be able to help you out some.

Thanks for the tip. I'll track him down right now.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ok I found these but could not locate the Aramis Ramirez card but I know I still have it some place
The Billingsby is a green border Auto the rest are black

scan0005-5.jpg

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Ok I found these but could not locate the Aramis Ramirez card but I know I still have it some place
The Billingsby is a green border Auto the rest are black

scan0005-5.jpg

Thanks for digging those up, but unfortunately I'm only looking for the blue and brown border cards (which are the patch and patch autos, respectively), all of which are serial numbered on the front in gold numbering. If you can find that Ramirez I'm def interested. lmk

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Looking for any and all Masterpieces patch and patch auto cards. I can paypal you the cash or I have lots to trade. My bucket is far from completed right now, so if you're looking for something specific, please let me know.

Here's my bucket:
http://s1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii602/petMonster28/

And another list here:
http://petmonster.weebly.com/

Thanks for digging those up, but unfortunately I'm only looking for the blue and brown border cards (which are the patch and patch autos, respectively), all of which are serial numbered on the front in gold numbering. If you can find that Ramirez I'm def interested. lmk

Oh so now you get all technical on what you want, but in the original post you stated any and all. ::facepalm:: ;)

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Oh so now you get all technical on what you want, but in the original post you stated any and all. ::facepalm:: ;)

Sorry about that. I guess my terminology is incorrect or just different than what you use. I've learned that a patch card and a fabric swatch card are two different things...the patch being a thick, multi-tiered, often multi-colored PATCH part of the uniform (from the players name, numbers, team name, or sleeve patches), whereas a fabric swatch is just the thin, single layer fabric part of the uniform (which could include a stripe or be colored if the uniform is colored). The black and green borders from this set are just fabric swatches. I'm looking for the blue and brown bordered PATCHES (all of which are numbered).

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Sorry about that. I guess my terminology is incorrect or just different than what you use. I've learned that a patch card and a fabric swatch card are two different things...the patch being a thick, multi-tiered, often multi-colored PATCH part of the uniform (from the players name, numbers, team name, or sleeve patches), whereas a fabric swatch is just the thin, single layer fabric part of the uniform (which could include a stripe or be colored if the uniform is colored). The black and green borders from this set are just fabric swatches. I'm looking for the blue and brown bordered PATCHES (all of which are numbered).

So you missed the sarcasm of my post. :lol:

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Still looking. And been adding lots to my bucket, too. Please let me know if you have any Masterpieces patch or patch autos and lets make a deal.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I have the Jeter auto/jersey. It is in my PC but I might be wooed by high end heritage or ginter or a stack of cash.

Thanks
Kevin

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
I have the Jeter auto/jersey. It is in my PC but I might be wooed by high end heritage or ginter or a stack of cash.

Thanks
Kevin

I'd be interested in the Jeter, but I don't collect Heritage or Ginter. Do you collect any players/teams/other sets? I could do cash if the price was right, but I happen to be getting ready to sell off 90% of my collection right now, so I could offer a much better deal in trade. Let me know what other kind of stuff interests you and I can get you a list and pics. Otherwise, shoot me a pm and let me know how much you're looking for on the Jeter and maybe we can work out a cash deal.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Members online