Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yankees player collectors, would you be interested?

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
So I picked up this Yankees monopoly set. It was missing a title deed card, so I figured I would sell the other player deed cards. Then I thought, how cool would it be, since they don't have the players picture on them, to also include the piece from the actual game board? Plus, for Jeter and Ruth, a larger piece from the box! What are your thoughts?

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Considering the game can be had new for under $30, I wouldn't expect a whole lot for singles. Maybe a couple ($1-3) each for novelty collectors and for the better players, maybe a hair more.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Definitely not pulling the whole ebay 1/1 gimmick... I listed them this morning auction format with starting bids of 99 cents. I figured the best way to determine asking price is to let the buyers decide.

And while a game can be had new, I dont see any player collector willing to buy an entire game for a title card to go into their Oddball section. I figured this is my way of helping them out.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I paid $5 for my Clark Giants single, but at some point i want to board with his pic also. I think prices would be $1-10 (for a board and game piece combo).

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app
I've only seen one Giants Monopoly at the flea market a while back, but they still wanted 20 bucks for it. That's a bit much to pay and then cut it up. If I ever see one in the 5 dollar range, I'll pick it up and contact you first after I cut Will out of it.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I guess because I am an all around Dodger collector as well, I did, I bought the game mainly because Garvey was featured, but not going to hack it up either.

Definitely not pulling the whole ebay 1/1 gimmick... I listed them this morning auction format with starting bids of 99 cents. I figured the best way to determine asking price is to let the buyers decide.

And while a game can be had new, I dont see any player collector willing to buy an entire game for a title card to go into their Oddball section. I figured this is my way of helping them out.

Members online

Latest posts