Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Asking price seems to be at least twice what it's worth. What do you think?

Can't comment on valuation but I wouldn't be surprised if the BIN was twice what it's worth.... that would be pretty normal with eBay and people who play the BIN or BO "game" ::facepalm::

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Dec 10, 2008
Some recent pickups. Not every day you can snag 3 cards #'d to 10. Thanks to Fandruw25 for working out a deal with me. Sorry for the 2000, but I had to show off all 3.

GREAT additions, very nice!

Edited to add: Just cracked open my mail and got these two tough /20's

Z2.jpg

Aurora-Copper.jpg

Last edited:

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I think it is. The mirror gold is the main card by far. That card just sold on a BIN for $4500. As for the rest, it takes a lot of 100-300 dollar cards to add up to half of what they are asking.

Educate me, I see between the mirror gold and the Mantle/Griffey auto at least $5,000 or am I too off. As far as the rest, out of highly sought after stuff. All I know is Griffey seems to sell very well. Plus, he has stuff unscanned too.

I'd honestly like to know what something like that is worth from some of you Griffey collectors.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Educate me, I see between the mirror gold and the Mantle/Griffey auto at least $5,000 or am I too off. As far as the rest, out of highly sought after stuff. All I know is Griffey seems to sell very well. Plus, he has stuff unscanned too.

Ok, With the mirror gold and Manlte auto being A and the rest of the lot representing B, and C being $38,000

A + B Aint Close to C

At ALL

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Ok, With the mirror gold and Manlte auto being A and the rest of the lot representing B, and C being $38,000

A + B Aint Close to C

At ALL

To be able to knock all of that out in one punch...with a player like Griffey? Maybe not 38 but what are you guys thinking? I am seeing some pretty damn rare stuff there. In fact when I decided to collect a particular player, Griffey and Frank Thomas came to mind. Needless to say, there is a reason I didn't decide on either of those two.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
To be able to knock all of that out in one punch...with a player like Griffey? Maybe not 38 but what are you guys thinking? I am seeing some pretty damn rare stuff there. In fact when I decided to collect a particular player, Griffey and Frank Thomas came to mind. Needless to say, there is a reason I didn't decide on either of those two.

This is a good math problem.... I'm thinking this "lot" could take down $10k+ but I'll punt to GC for his take on what the entire lot might be worth... the only card it's missing is a red crusade lol

Latest posts