Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I moved on Wednesday. Almost done with classes for the semester (not finals, just actual classes).

What about you, Dan?

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Not lately. Moving has wrecked my finances. And I won't have any spare money until probably January at the earliest. It's gonna be real tight for a few months. :(

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Yeah, I am bracing for Christmas and trying to get a little Paypal ahead of time.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just got done watching playoff football today. It was a great game, we started off 14-0 but lost 38-30 in the end. With about 1:30 left we recovered an onside kick but failed to convert. It was still great game to watch

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I know what paying back loans is like. My wife's loans are the reason I decided NOT to go to law school.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I'm still waiting on info on where to send two college loans i'm paying for , accordinng to pres someone [ government?] should take care of them . Rom. stated borrow from parents etc. and i'm tired of paying since thier jobs won't pay payments .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
lets take up a collection to buy some string/rope so someone can tie certain items to themselve so they won't lose continally:rolleyes:

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Hey, is photobucket working for anyone else right now?

Got some awesome stuff I want to upload and show off here, but it has been down all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts