Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Just got back from running errands in town. Stopped by Michaels to look for Christmas items to decorate the house with. They were playing a nice mix of Christmas music, Jingle Bells, Little Drummer Boy, that kind of mix. Jingle Bell Rock came on, something overtook my body and mind and I proceeded to enjoy the song, Gangnam Style. The dance is really easy to do, especially in the Christmas ornament aisle at Michaels. Plenty of room. My wife laughed hard enough to have tears in her eyes.:D

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good evening all!
Just got back from running errands in town. Stopped by Michaels to look for Christmas items to decorate the house with. They were playing a nice mix of Christmas music, Jingle Bells, Little Drummer Boy, that kind of mix. Jingle Bell Rock came on, something overtook my body and mind and I proceeded to enjoy the song, Gangnam Style. The dance is really easy to do, especially in the Christmas ornament aisle at Michaels. Plenty of room. My wife laughed hard enough to have tears in her eyes.:D

No video?

Next time I assume.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
So far nothing spectacular. I've found these and some other low end #/'d

32x Pinnacle Artist Proofs/Museum Collection
20x Bowman International (1998 Ortiz)
9x Bowman Chrome International
5x Bowman Chrome International Refractor
137x Ultra Gold Medallion
4x Ultra Platinum Medallion
15x Donruss Silver Press Proofs
5x Donruss Gold Press Proofs
2x Topps Black Label (R.Johnson, Belle)

Lots of Football Inserts (Elway, Sanders, Smith, etc)

Any Billy Wagner or Roger Clemens?

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
What do you think of this George and Steve-O?

Cardinals' new jersey's for 2013. I really like them.

Cardinalsnewjerseys2013.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...ey-puts-st-louis-uniforms-143121537--mlb.html

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
ok last blaster for me of the Topps Chrome Football. I spent way to much and I need to start getting toys for the toys for tots around here.

Nate Cates (Ryo1549) one of the Football guys used to do it on the boards, but he is moved on to other sites now. So I guess I'll just do it around here by me.

posting the break soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts