Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boomo's 50 Case hit tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speedmasterp

Nov 5, 2012
Baltimore, MD
I watched a case or 2 of boomo yesterday and agree with everyone else.......boring as hell. After that second case I stopped caring if he even pulled 1 card I bought.

Ripped 2 cases with my wife last night, even 2 cases is almost too much when doing a lived taped break.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
What case # is he on now? Camera needs to be focused on cards better and open them in center of camera, the little bit I seen the busting cards is on side corner. No one cares about dude sorting and piles he has going. Or beer bottle sitting in front.
Any supers hit yet?

I do love how he says audygraph.
Gotta give Boo props for doing something this crazy. I doubt anybody ever tries it again. 50 case rip in 3-4 days of this many cards would be something.

Last edited:

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Man, people complain way too much. If you find the break too boring just watch the case recap. I think it's unique to see such a large break live. No hits for me yet but it's still early.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
No doubt this is a historic break. Chris at hobby box never done anything this crazy.

I want see someone try and one up boomo on this break.

Members online

Latest posts