Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boomo's 50 Case hit tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Sorry to all that are hoping for a hit but I began to watch again. Yesterday I watched for an hour or so and did not see a single card pulled that would sell for more than $10, no color at all. I am a jinx pure and simple, nothing good will be pulled while I watch, just like sports teams lose when I watch them. Sorry again, but I'm going to watch the break for a while...

brewcrew31

Nov 20, 2012
Sorry to all that are hoping for a hit but I began to watch again. Yesterday I watched for an hour or so and did not see a single card pulled that would sell for more than $10, no color at all. I am a jinx pure and simple, nothing good will be pulled while I watch, just like sports teams lose when I watch them. Sorry again, but I'm going to watch the break for a while...

I watched for 2 hours and saw him pull a dual Harper/Hamilton Auto. Only one listed sold on ebay for around $375

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I think he's going off the deep end and haven't even reach case #20 yet....lol
[MENTION=2092]BowmanChromeAddict[/MENTION] - I think at one point last year I was just opening the packs and not looking at the contents and just stacking the 24 packs of cards in a pile and moving on to the next box while you sifted through the boxes contents. that's how he should be doing it now. have someone just open the packs, sitting right next to him on camera where everyone can see it. You can easily bust a case in 45 minutes.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
I think he's going off the deep end and haven't even reach case #20 yet....lol
@BowmanChromeAddict - I think at one point last year I was just opening the packs and not looking at the contents and just stacking the 24 packs of cards in a pile and moving on to the next box while you sifted through the boxes contents. that's how he should be doing it now. have someone just open the packs, sitting right next to him on camera where everyone can see it. You can easily bust a case in 45 minutes.

He's definitely not busting for speed. We were much more efficient.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Has Boo trade marked the aaaauuuteeeeegraph phrase yet?

Nice he has a catch phrase.

I hope he comes out with a t-shirt I survived the 50 Case/3 day BD case break!

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
I haven't seen one yet, but he did pull a dual Hamilton/Harper auto. Better than a no name super.

Not in my opinion. That card sounds like a poster for addiction vs non-addiction. I wouldn't want Hamilton on my Harper card, just sayin.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
On a side note, I plugged in my ear phones and left them on the desk and can still hear boomo clear is day, he just isn't as loud. I would mute it but I'm anticipating a couple supers today.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts