Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Looks like he's slotted to start in Springfield. We didn't have much leverage, but Skip didn't have a place on this team anymore. Matheny made that apparent during and leading up to the postseason.

He had a place as a super reserve.Jay actually hit in the playoffs this year, so he wasn't going to play there, but he could of played 2B, but I guess Matheny wanted Descalso's glove in there.The long grind of a 162 game season, Descalso's questionable bat, and Furcal's health in question, I hate to see Schumaker go.Not that impressed with Kozma either.Dodgers already have a crowded OF, so he's really going to have to battle Ellis at 2B to get any playing time.I wouldn't be surprised if he got less playing time than before.

Here's a good article on the IF dilemna next year.Better hope Fulcal doesn't get hurt again.<crossing fingers>

http://network.yardbarker.com/mlb/a...could_have_problems_with_the_infield/12423796

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Pick ups that arrived this past week:

scan0008-2_zpsb6bb6227.jpg

Feb 28, 2012
Syracuse
Well, I finished the 2012 Bowman Chrome and Topps Chrome Blue Refractor run. 47 Cardinals, including vets, RCs, and prospects. Now, I'm just a couple of cards from completing the 2011 run.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Well it looks like I will be adding at least 5 Descalso Autos to the Collection at Winter Warm Up. I may try to get 10. They are $10 each. I will have 5 people with me so 2 items person lol (limit is actually 3). I really want to add another gamer. Of some type Jersey or Bat.

waintrain

Jan 22, 2012
St. Louis Area
Well it looks like I will be adding at least 5 Descalso Autos to the Collection at Winter Warm Up. I may try to get 10. They are $10 each. I will have 5 people with me so 2 items person lol (limit is actually 3). I really want to add another gamer. Of some type Jersey or Bat.

$10 bucks for Descalso is good, but with a $40 entry fee, its not worth it. I just hope he'll be at the caravan. I've considered getting rid of most of my Descalso cards. Pretty much most of them other than the Finest's, 07 Drafts, and some others.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
$10 bucks for Descalso is good, but with a $40 entry fee, its not worth it. I just hope he'll be at the caravan. I've considered getting rid of most of my Descalso cards. Pretty much most of them other than the Finest's, 07 Drafts, and some others.
If you get rid of them you should get decent money for the Heritage Black Ref honestly you could probably put that up for like $30 and get someone to click BIN because I have only seen 3 of them and I own one and you own the other. Do yo have anything /5 or lower

Members online

Latest posts