Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
I just saw this and thought the group would be interested

MINNEAPOLIS SPORTS COLLECTIBLE AND AUTOGRAPH CONVENTION

April 5, 6 & 7, 2013

Earl Brown Heritage Center
6155 Earle Brown Drive
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430

AHMAD RASHAD
CHUCK FOREMAN
CAL RIPKEN JR.
EDDIE MURRAY
EARL WEAVER
FRANK ROBINSON
PERCY HARVIN
RIC FLAIR
WILLIE BANKS
JEFF BITTIGER - '87 TWINS
STEVE LOMBARDOZZI

More Players to be added soon!!

Funny they list Bittiger as '87 but not Lombo who at least was in the postseason. I like the lineups they put together but just can't get into this show. It's normally not that big for dealers, it's been the same dealers over and over from what I recall and I dislike paying admission for a show like this if I'm not getting any autographs.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Dam, why didn't they have shows with those guests when I still lived in Minny.
Flair would be awesome to meet. I wonder how well he will sell.
Jeff Bittiger??? had no clue who he was. Looked up his stats did pitch in three games and got a win in 87.
Is he one of those recluse types that people need for 87 Twins projects I take it. Does he even have a Twins card. Any other hard to find guys on 87 team.

GC nice Gmen Leaf memories.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I don't hold my breath on those signers. I wanted to attend a show where they said Joe Montana was supposed to appear and he didn't.

Quite the list though. I may have to put away some $$ so I can get Ripken, HArvin, and Bittiger

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I don't hold my breath on those signers. I wanted to attend a show where they said Joe Montana was supposed to appear and he didn't.

Quite the list though. I may have to put away some $$ so I can get Ripken, HArvin, and Bittiger

What would you get Bittiger on? What is he getting for auto, can't be much.

Ripken would be cool, he always takes his time at signings with the fans. Nice gem mint rc signed would be nice.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Happy New Year Twins fans! Some of you have sen the PM of the Twins Collectors Rolodex in your inbox! Use it for good, not for evil! If you haven't sent me your personal info to add to it, (UMich92, I'm looking at you) Please do, and I'll send out updates.

Just put two and two together on the calendar, and have figured out that I will miss Twinsfest this year because I will be on a trip to Nebraska with my son and his scout troop. I already have my tickets printed! (I get them from my brother, a season ticket holder, so I'm not out any cash.) My wife says she'll have to go for me this year. We'll see if that plays out! So I'm bummed to miss the Hubert's get-together and standing in line for hours. I'll have to live it through your stories. Also saw that Willingham will NOT be coming to Baldwin, Wisconsin for the Caravan later this month. :evil: Looks like DeVries, Hendricks and Blyleven. Have to re-think that trip.

And I got my Gaetti Leaf buybacks in. Will post scans in a bit!

Greg - I'll send you a PM with my info momentarily. The holidays were particularly busy this year and I haven't been around much.

TwinsFest/Hubert's - I've got Friday marked on my work calendar. Looking forward to the get together.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Here are some of my pickups over the past week or so.

Travis Harrison Bowman Sterling Refractor Auto /199
TravisHarrison2011BowmanSterlingProspectsRefractorAutod027-199.jpg

Max Kepler Bowman Chrome Auto
MaxKepler2010BowmanChromeProspectsAuto.jpg

Oswaldo Arcia Bowman Chrome Purple Refractor /700
2011BowmanChromeProspectsPurpleRefractord458-700.jpg

And this one isn't in a Twins uniform, but I thought I would post it anyway. Won it in a free break!

Paul Molitor Topps Five Star Auto /208

PaulMolitor2012ToppsFiveStarRetiredAutod065-208.jpg

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
Dam, why didn't they have shows with those guests when I still lived in Minny.
Flair would be awesome to meet. I wonder how well he will sell.
Jeff Bittiger??? had no clue who he was. Looked up his stats did pitch in three games and got a win in 87.
Is he one of those recluse types that people need for 87 Twins projects I take it. Does he even have a Twins card. Any other hard to find guys on 87 team.

GC nice Gmen Leaf memories.

I think Bittiger on the 87 team is a stretch as he wasn't on the postseason roster from what I recall.

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
When is detailed caravan info usually released?

I'm debating about picking up a Carew and Perkins photofile now, or wait until detailed info is released.
I have a Carew photofile 11x14 from last year that I didn't get signed, if you want it you can have it for $14 dlvd

Members online

Latest posts