Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
If the D.Lee Elite Gold Status gets around $20, this Vlad should be around that or so shouldn't it?

fd44644d5d6032491e00d208cc2ebafd_zps184dddb5.jpg

Last edited:

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Next up, a game used baseball from the inagural season at Target Field

Hologram number LH941856 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED BASEBALL.
Session Product Description:
Session Name: CWS AT MIN
Session Date: July 18, 2010
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: NICK BLACKBURN TO ALEXEI RAMIREZ DOUBLE,TOP OF 3RD

I'll claim this plz. I'll get something up in a little while.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
All three of these are available, as a lot or individually.

Hicks is 5/20, sketches are brandon webb drawn by richard clarke, and carlos gomez drawn by jay pangan.

giveawaylot_zps2083dfd2.jpg

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
I mean... if you claim something you really should put up something to be claimed that will likely BE claimed. I'd say - put something else up, please.
ya but i got to thinking i claimed something earlier (kemp auto) could i put that back up when its in my hands for the hicks? if not ill let this be

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
ya but i got to thinking i claimed something earlier (kemp auto) could i put that back up when its in my hands for the hicks? if not ill let this be

Its not my call but I dont think thats very cool, your basically trading a card you claimed from here thats supposed to be for your pc for something you now like better. I dont think thats fair to the person who originally put up the Kemp or this thread but thats just my opinion. just try to find something else to put up for the Hicks

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
i have this but not sure
if it would fit the standards as ive seen raw copies go for anywhere from 2-15
1975 topps gary carter rc

I think its time for you to pay it forward as opposed to trying to put up something that might not be even close to what you claim. You really took an amazing gesture and card and put up junk in comparison. Not cool. We could all let that go when you step up. Stop thinking so small. Put something nice up and you clear your Karma.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
i feel people still salty about the aaron from the pay it forward thread so here
1128121522.jpg

If you put it up i say let Keysor have it. He really claimed it first. He was the first to post interest like the 4th post saying "Wow. I'd love to have it. PM me if it's available." I have no idea how you got it in the first place. I have not seen that mentioned but it was pretty selfish. Not trying to be personal. You don't seem like a bad member in the least bit besides this issue in my eyes.

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Let me know if the Hicks is still available. If not Ill keep waiting

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

i feel people still salty about the aaron from the pay it forward thread so here
1128121522.jpg

Wow.. I have no idea what all the debate or friction is over but that Aaron is sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

I haven't gotten the kemp yet, so it hasn't shipped yet. Claim the Hicks and leave the Kemp on the board, if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts