Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Many years ago, the Twins gave fans a chance to fill out a survey at TwinsFest. I specifically named Knoblauch as someone they should get as a signer. Let's face it, he had issues with his departure as did many fans but I can't see people waiting in line just to rag on him. Many people would love to get him on their World Series items. Get Cordova here too and people could hit Carew, Oliva, Castino, Knoblauch and Cordova all in the same weekend on a ROY item too.

Sorry for the blurry photo. I need to do a re-shoot.

TwinsROY.jpg

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I see that Drain Mastroianni has a card in the 2013 Minnesota Twins team set. They have it on MLB.com, but only in package deals so you can't buy one for under $25.

Any idea when these will be available elsewhere? And does this mean he will have a card in Series 2 or Update? It's nice that he finally has a card, but it would be nice to have some parallels to chase!

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
I see that Drain Mastroianni has a card in the 2013 Minnesota Twins team set. They have it on MLB.com, but only in package deals so you can't buy one for under $25.

Any idea when these will be available elsewhere? And does this mean he will have a card in Series 2 or Update? It's nice that he finally has a card, but it would be nice to have some parallels to chase!

Aren't the Topps team sets sold at Target and the like the same thing as these? Do these usually have numbering like MN1, MN2 on them to distinguish them from a "regular" card?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Aren't the Topps team sets sold at Target and the like the same thing as these? Do these usually have numbering like MN1, MN2 on them to distinguish them from a "regular" card?

This is true, but he's in Vermont and they won't be carrying a Twins team set over there

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
This is true, but he's in Vermont and they won't be carrying a Twins team set over there

Well, Target in Vermont won't be carrying any team sets, because, well, we don't have any Targets. ;)

I find it odd that they are on MLB.com, but nowhere else. They seem to be available to ship now, so they must be getting ready to be released soon.

Members online