Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Wish I could. Told him databases like himself get slapped around all the time. Being a fatass doesn't make you a badass.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

A_Pharis

Classy. Use of the USPS in theft is automatic charges on the Federal level.
Everyone get [MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] any needed info so that he can pursue filing with the PO.

I like how he basically says "If anyone thinks they are big and bad enough". Hit him with everything you guys can. He's gone from here for good (and I'd recommend this all be reposted over on BlowOut)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Says he still works for Jack Rabbit. Maybe I'll give them a call and send them some screen shots, via email.

I know I don't have a horse in this race, but its my community and I can't XXXXing stand people like this. Especially when he approaches me like this.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Well that was the missing piece of the puzzle, thanks Mike!

I'm going to the inspectors to follow up constantly. It's like six blocks from my house. You know how the squeaky wheel gets the grease? I'm going to squeak until that guy is screwed for postal fraud.

And I used book value. First time Beckett book value is helping me ;)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I've emailed jack rabbit. Have them his name and all of my contact info. Ill send them screen shots of my convo with him. XXXX this dude.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
null_zps05d2443e.png

He is too stupid to realize he is burying himself.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1371272003.938348.jpg

That should be plenty of admission of guilt there. If anyone says that social sites can't be used, that's BS. I used stuff off my ex's Facebook and myspace pages in our custody battle a few years ago.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I'm pretty pissed I made this guy a separate package of the stuff he collected & he turns around & burns us all. If your still lurking this message is for you - *** You, you greedy piece of shat. I hope you go down for this

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Is this guy serious right now????? Sounds like he belongs in a mental hospital.

He is beyond mental. He has admitted to being a thief multiple times now. Hope the screen shots help the case. I've enjoyed baiting his ass.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I'm pretty pissed I made this guy a separate package of the stuff he collected & he turns around & burns us all. If your still lurking this message is for you - *** You, you greedy piece of shat. I hope you go down for this

Pretty sure Adam done banned him. That said, he probably has a second ID.

Members online