Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
sounds like a case of waking up with a fat ugly chick after a long night of drinking & now he totally regrets it and trying to cover it up:D

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Did catdaddy also make up the direct shot at FCB on his timeline, too? Sounds like to me he's trying to play both sides of the fence because Lancemountain is actually following through.

I obviously hacked his FB account and had that convo between my laptop and my iPhone. I was that bored.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

A_Pharis

Michael UsetedHi. Isotopes4 here. this is my real FB account. looks like the other was just opened not long ago. Seems a little fishy that the only info available on that FB page is avilable in the thread......and the picture on the texts is the same one on the FB page....If im not mistaken i posted that picture on FCB when i became an uncle.
the texts/FB screenshot are bogus. Ive reported that account as an impostor account. All someone has to do is save a name as a contact in their phone and that name will come up on the top of the screen any time texts/calls are made. As far as the alias thing goes, i legally changed my name shortly before i got married in 2008. Im not trying to defend myself in the post, because we all know how that would turn out with the mentality of the thread. I am messaging you because youve been around a while, and are level headed. Ive been messaging Tamer to an extent. I will also provide the DC# to you and him on monday.

It is possible that the account contacting Catdaddy is a spoof account.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Members online

Latest posts