Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** Saturday Morning Thread *********** 6 22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Replacements and redemptions have pretty much killed the hobby for me. I haven't opened anything in two months which is amazing for me.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Replacements and redemptions have pretty much killed the hobby for me. I haven't opened anything in two months which is amazing for me.

I have a case of 2013 Finest on order, if I open it this will be the first new product that I have opened since Leaf Wrestling and Leaf Rose.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I have a case of Garbage Pail Kids chrome coming in August. It's a chrome reprint of the original 1985 series. Should be a nostalgic blast. Only redemption in the product is extremely rare: an uncut sheet of the original set. I'd sell that anyway.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good morning. We are still waiting foe Max Cabrera auto from Topps he pulled. They made it and I've seen pictures of it. They haven't shipped it yet and won't respond to us about shipping it.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
All the redemption horror stories are exactly why I'm selling the Schmidt framed 1973 mini auto I pulled yesterday. I've already got my eye on a few '69 Mets items.:cool:
That Garbage Pail Kids case should be alot of fun.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I have FIVE cards NOT received almost one year --- real hard minor leaguers HAHA [ Rangers]

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Slow night at stadium meant LOW $$ income OUCH. Friday nights have fireworks so the kids are younger plus last night was Girl Scout night . Good news there was this SEAHAWKS fan that is buying more seachicken cards that don't sell to NORMAL people . Also met a Met scout . Started training a future baseball player ---------- gave a baby in a stroller a baseball and a baseball card to his parents with instructions on what to do . Check back with me in twenty years LOL .
Well since I CAN"T get anyone to come here for a game how about a West Virginia Power game in WV in August ???????????

I wish I could come see the Hickory team play. What is the attendance like I would think with all the power in the lineup it would be a great experience for fans.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Nothing much planned for me today. I thought about hitting up some garage sales this morning, but decided not to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts