Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Live 2013 National Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
I was underwhelmed. Dont get me wrong, lots of awesome stuff. But not enough modern stuff, and all the vintage stuff was overpriced. Did find a Heritage Slaughter red ink auto that I needed. Drove four hours each way in one day for that, almost made it worth it...

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Maybe the one next to Wes & Ken is Alex PNW ? Not sure on who that is or the two next to Tim.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
I went to the show today and by my count this is my 12th National. The show seemed to be a bit smaller but many of the tables had items one would think you would only see in Cooperstown. I was really impressed by the vintage jersey of Cub great Johnny Evers and even more overwhelmed by the Gehrig bat one of the auction houses had on display. That bat seemed to be bigger than I ever expected. It was a great show if you are looking for vintage and I was able to pick up a large number of cards for my 1972 Baseball set I have been working on.

I had a chance to meet Chris and chat with him for a few minutes. Chris...You really are taller than I imagined. LOL. I am just sorry that I could not stick around for the get together tonight but it is my anniversary and I thought that might be pushing it by staying out all night with you guys.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Checked into hotel after a 2 hour stop on the highway. Im in some sort of new outlet mall with the wife.

Sent from my DROID4 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Checked into hotel after a 2 hour stop on the highway. Im in some sort of new outlet mall with the wife.

Saw on WGN Noon News that just opened today, coincidently enough, in Rosemont.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
We left the mall, sausage-fest. Apparently its Chicago Alternative lifestyle customer appreciation weekend at the outlet mall.

Members online

Latest posts