Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Salem, OR - Anyone live close enough to catch a game? 5/26/23 at Volcanoes Stadium

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I learned Steve Garvey is going to be appearing at the Volcanoes Stadium in Salem, OR on May 26. Now I don't NEED anymore Garvey autographs, although it would be cool to catch him at a minor league event like this. Those tend to be low key and relaxed.

What I am thinking is that they MIGHT offer some sort of custom collectible (photo, card, other) that is only available at this event. Even if it is something Steve's team brings along that isn't just a run of the mill photo.

I am currently in a weird in-between spot with work, where I am off now but I may start back up before the 26th. That is the Friday before Memorial Day weekend. I am close enough to consider a road trip, but that is a bit of a haul and my wife works that weekend, so I'd have to go solo.

Here is my thought. If anyone lives relatively close, where catching a game would be no big deal and is planning to go or even just willing to go, I would like to see if you would be willing to pick up an item for me, both signed and unsigned (if possible). Again, this is only if they have something they are giving away that is unique. I would be willing to purchase said item(s) and offer a "finders fee" as well.

Garvey Appearance 2023 Salem OR.pngGarvey Appearance 2.pngGarvey Appearance 3.png

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts